These grants are awarded to selected presenters of poster or oral communications who live and work in countries where funding for travel to international meetings is difficult to obtain.
The grants cover:
- Complimentary Congress registration
- Complimentary invitation to the social events, Congress Welcome Reception and Networking Evening
- A grant (up to 400 €) towards travel & accommodation at EAS Congress.
The Grants are awarded at the discretion of the organisers.
Application procedures for EAS 2017
- Application for travel grant is a member benefit. To be eligible to apply for a travel grant, please make sure your membership is up to date. Not a member? Apply for a membership by clicking the link.
- Applicants MUST complete the application form below by November 28, 2016.
- Applicants MUST have submitted an abstract for presentation at EAS 2017.
- The award of Travel Grants is at the discretion of the organisers.
- Notifications will be sent out by February 03, 2017.
Application will be open September 04 - November 28, 2016.