Terms & Conditions
Information published on this web site is provided for the use of its visitors and you are advised that, although care has been taken to ensure technical and factual accuracy, some errors may occur. No guarantee is given of the accuracy or completeness of information on these pages. Please be aware that EAS may alter the information on its web site from time to time. EAS shall have no liability arising from the use by any party of the information on this web site. EAS does not warrant the information on this web site in any way and in particular no warranty is given that the web site or its contents or hypertext links are virus free or uncontaminated. You are advised to make your own virus checks and to implement your own precautions in this respect. EAS exclude all liability for contamination or damage caused by any virus or electronic transmission.
Return / Refund Policy
• Payment of registration fee for all courses must be received 14 days prior to the scheduled course date to ensure your place.
• Cancellations within 14 days will not be refunded.
• Cancellations prior to 14 days will receive a credit towards a future course based on availability and similar cost.
EAS Personal Data Protection Policy
- EAS is committed to protecting your privacy and your personal data.
- By completing this application you accept that your personal data provided to EAS may be used by EAS for purposes of your membership, including but not limited to storing and filing, distributing EAS information and administration of educational material.
- For the purposes of distributing the publication Atherosclerosis, allowing access to the EAS Academy E-learning platform and/or arranging events or congresses EAS may transfer your personal data to, from time to time applicable, third party. Such third party shall be prohibited to use your personal data in any other way than stated herein.
- The publisher of the publication Atherosclerosis may from time to time send you information not relating to EAS. Such sending of information is however limited to twice per year.
- If you wish to access your personal data processed by EAS, or correct or remove any such personal data, you may notify EAS accordingly, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary: to comply with legal requirements; or to act under circumstances to protect the safety or security of our members.