Registration opening times
Registration desk will be open and located at the Hilton Warsaw Hotel & Convention Centre as follows:
||Friday, November 25
||Saturday, November 26
||Sunday, November 27
Meeting Registration Fee:
- Online, in advance: € 150,00 (includes VAT @ 23%)
- On site: € 200,00 (includes VAT @ 23%)
Alternatively, please contact the Hilton Warsaw Hotel reservations department directly:
Please call: +48 22 356 55 54 or mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full payment is required to complete the registration procedure.
- Registrations are strictly personal, any change in name shall be communicated in written to the Organizing Secretariat.
- All participants are obliged to wear the name tag at all times. Access to the meeting venue/sessions will not be granted without the name tag.
- The meeting has a limited number of 250 participants.
- Participation in the scientific sessions
- Refreshments during the meeting coffee breaks and lunch
- EBAC Credits
For any information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Methods of Payment
Payment of registration fees (in EUR) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card
- Carta Sì
- American Express
By Bank Transfer
Please make drafts payable to:
||AIM Italy srl
||IT57D 03069 09457 10000 00056 23
||Intesa San Paolo, Filiale di Milano n. 6, Viale Coni Zugna 62,
0144 Milano, Italy
- If you pay by bank transfer you need to provide a copy of payment within 10 days
- please ensure that "EAS CEE FH Meeting" and the name of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department.
- An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the registration fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site.
- A copy of the proof of payment is requested in the event that registration fees are not credited to the account on time.
Registration Cancellation Policy
- Notification of cancellation must be made in writing and sent to the meeting Secretariat, AIM Italy (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- In case of cancellation before or on October 25, 2016, the registration fee will be refunded with a deduction of 30% as administrative charge.
- After October 25, 2016, the registration fee will not be refunded.
Letter of invitation & obtaining a visa
All non-Polish nationals entering Poland must provide valid travel documentation.
Delegates who hold neither an EU passport nor a Schengen visa should check AS SOON AS POSSIBLE the Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ website to see if they require a visa to enter the Poland. It should be noted that the process for obtaining a visa can, in some cases, take several months.
Meeting attendees needing a letter of invitation will find find instructions on how create a personalised invitation letter once they have registered. After registration, the participant can enter with ID and PASSWORD to their profile; they will then find advice on how to finalize VISA and download their personalized Invitation Letter.
- Visa applications may take several months. Please check this NOW.
- Visa application fees range from 35 to 630 euros per person. This should be paid on application, to either the Consulate or Embassy directly.
- Presentation of the requested documentation does not guarantee that the visa will be issued.