Our Congress scientific programme is designed to provide our younger, upcoming researchers a prestigious platform from which to launch or progress their international careers. A strong contingent of senior scientists is engaged to interact with and mentor the next generation. This interaction will be a source of great inspiration and encouragement, and will ultimately strengthen research in the field
As a measure of the Society’s commitment to encourage the leading lights of the future, EAS offers Young Investigator Fellowships to selected abstract and oral communication presenters.
Young Investigator Fellowships for EAS 2016 Innsbruck include:
- Complimentary Congress registration, EAS 2016 Innsbruck
- Complimentary registration to Congress satellite meeting "Lp(a) - From Bench to Bedside" Innsbruck, May 27-28
- Complimentary 1-year EAS membership subscription
- Complimentary invitation to the social events, Congress Welcome Reception and Networking Evening
- A grant (up to 400 €) towards travel & accommodation at EAS 2016.
Application procedures for EAS 2016
- Applicants MUST complete an application form. Application open until February 16.
- Applicants MUST have submitted an abstract for presentation at EAS 2016.
- Applicants MUST be 35 or under on May 29, 2016.
- The award of the Fellowships is at the discretion of the organisers.
- Notifications should have been sent out by February 26, 2016. Notifications should have been sent out by February 26, 2016. Due to the high number of applications we have received, the review and decision procedures for awarding Young Investigator Fellowships are taking longer than we expected. We hope to be able to send out notifications by March 4 at the latest.