Taking part - Abstract submission
There is a limited number of participants that can be accommodated at the meeting, ca. 110 in total. Persons wishing to take part in the meeting should submit an abstract.
Please note that by submitting an abstract, you are committing yourself to participate in the meeting, provided your abstract is accepted.
The Organising Committee reviews all the abstracts, and authors of the highest quality abstracts will be invited to take part in the meeting - ca. 30 to give oral presentations. The deadline for the abstract submission is Monday May 01, 2017.
Please read Important to know before submitting an abstract.
Directly to the abstract submission >>
A. The submission process - creating a login and submitting an abstract
- Prepare your abstract text - using the headings Aims, Methods, Results and Conclusions - ready to copy-and-paste into the submission system. The word count of the abstract text should not exceed 300 words.
- Register your contact details at http://eas.conference-services.net/authorlogin.asp?conferenceID=5217&language=en-uk to create your personal login.
- You will be taken to a screen from which the submission process starts. Please read the instructions on this screen carefully. If you want to submit a new abstract you should click the link that says “Click here to submit a new abstract”. We recommend you to use the Internet Explorer browser.
- Submitting an abstract is a multi-step process. Each step asks several questions. Some questions are marked “required” and you will not be able to complete your submission until these questions have been answered.
- If you have to stop part way through the process your submission will be held in temporary storage until you return later and complete all the questions. When you log in again you can click on your incomplete abstract and resume submission.
B. Amending a submission
You may wish to change your submission. You can do this at any time up to the abstract submission deadline of May 01, 2017.
- Log in to the abstract submission system
- You will see a list of the abstracts that you have submitted. Click on the abstract that you wish to change.
- Amending an abstract is just the same as the original submission process except that the online form will be automatically filled in with the answers that you gave previously. You don’t have to change an answer if you don’t want to.
- When you reach the final step and press “Finish” you will be sent an email confirming that your abstract has been amended.
If you have any queries about the submission process or you want to withdraw an abstract please contact the conference administrator by email: email@example.com.
Directly to the abstract submission