EAS Election timetable 2016 - time to start thinking of possible candidates
11 February 2016
Posted by: Carmel Hayes
EAS Elections 2016
The Society's election timetable and procedures are now available. During April 2016 we will be inviting nominations for three Executive Committee member positions and the office of Vice President.
We are looking for individuals who:
- are committed and active members of EAS
- regularly attend EAS Congress
- have been involved with EAS activities
- are actively involved in research in the atherosclerosis field
- have an excellent scientific record
- would be committed to carry out duties of Executive Committee membership, including attending Executive Committee meetings
The duties of each post are described, as well as the ideal profile of the candidates we will be seeking to fill these posts.
Within the leadership of the Society we seek balance in terms of area of scientific expertise, geographical region and gender.
Please start to consider whether you know anyone who would be a suitable candidate. Nomination will be via the Society website during the month of April.