Announcing Young Investigator Awards for outstanding publications
These annual EAS prizes for young scientists are intended to recognize distinction shown by publications that contribute to the advancement of knowledge in the field of atherosclerosis and linked metabolic disturbances.
Each recipient will receive a prize of € 2000 and will be invited to make a short presentation of their work at the annual EAS Congress. The winners of the Awards for outstanding publications during 2015 will be invited to present at EAS 2016 Innsbruck.
- Nominations to be made by completing the form on the EAS website.
- Deadline for receipt of nominations is February 01, 2016.
- The nomination should be made by an EAS member (i.e., who has paid their annual membership subscription for year 2015).
- The nominated article should have been published January 01-December 31, 2015, and be in English.
- The person nominated must be 40 years or younger on December 31, 2015.
- You may nominate yourself.
- The nominations will be reviewed by the Society's Award Committee.
- The selection of the Award recipients is at the discretion of the Society's Executive Committee.
- Results will be announced by March 01, 2016.
More information and application form >>