EAS welcomes young investigators to Innsbruck
The future of the atherosclerosis field depends on the next generation of investigators, and at EAS 2016 we wish to encourage the participation of young scientists and clinicians by offering dedicated opportunities for them to present their work - Young Investigator Oral Communication Sessions offer selected up-and-coming scientists the opportunity to deliver an oral presentation of their abstract.
Present your work at EAS 2016. Submit your abstract by January 11, 2016 >>
Announcing EAS 2016 Young Investigator Fellowships
As a measure of the Society’s commitment to encourage the leading lights of the future, EAS offers Young Investigator Fellowships to selected abstract and oral communication presenters aged 35 or under, on a competitive basis. Young Investigator Fellowships for EAS 2016 Innsbruck include:
- Complimentary Congress registration, EAS 2016 Innsbruck
- Complimentary registration to Congress satellite meeting "Lp(a) - From Bench to Bedside" Innsbruck, May 27-28
- Complimentary 1-year EAS membership subscription
- Complimentary invitation to the social events, Congress Welcome Reception and Networking Evening
- A grant (up to 400 €) towards travel & accommodation at EAS 2016.
Read more, and apply for a Fellowship >>
Save on Congress registration as an EAS member
EAS members make savings of at least 100 € on EAS 2016 Innsbruck Congress registration fees. Make sure your annual membership subscription is paid to EAS before December 31st, 2015 in order to qualify.
Registration information for EAS 2016 Innsbruck >>
EAS Membership benefits >>